IMATS travels to New York, Los Angeles, London, Vancouver, Toronto, and Sydney annually bringing joy and wonder to girls far and wide. The show consists of cosmetics vendors selling everything from lashes to makeup tools at discounted prices. Plus they have presentations, makeup contests, opportunities to meet your favorite YouTube gals, product launches and SO much more! Eek!
(Left to Right)
Left Line: 131, 419, 236
Middle Line: 143, 128, 421
Right Line (reds): 127, 126, 409
- Do buy your tickets far in advance. My sister tried to get her ticket the same week and of course they were sold out. I ended up going alone, but I had an AMAZING time.
- Wear a cross body bag. You're going to need your hands freed up to grab all the goodies. If you plan of bringing a larger camera, make sure your bag is big enough to hold it.
- Wear shoes you can walk in several hours. There will be lots of vendors to see and many lines to wait on.
- Be patient. There is no need to stress in the magical place.
- Take your time. When you arrive, give yourself a few minutes to go though the guide you'll get a registration (you can also find a lot of this information on their website before the show). Decide which vendors are priority and head to those first. After that, the pressure is off and you can leisurely enjoy the rest of the day.
- Aim to get tickets for day one. The New York event was two days long, but unfortunately some vendors were running out of some items by the end of the first day (one actually completely sold out). If you don't plan on getting a two day ticket, try your hardest for day one so you don't miss out.
I'll write a review on all of these after I've used them for a while!